Monday, February 4, 2008

Where do you stand?FEET: What do I stand for as a foundation of writing?STOMACH: What upsets me about writing?HEART: What do I love about writing?HANDS: What do I feel about writing?EARS: What do I hear about writing?EYES: What do I see about writing?BRAIN: What do I think about writing?



When I was young, I wanted to be a writer but now I don’t. Because I passed the OSY exam, it’s like GMAT in my country, I chose my major in my first university and I studied export-import. I studied business at the second university. Nevertheless, I still like writing and reading about everything but not as much as a writer.

We need our eyes, brain, ears, heart and hands when we write about something. We can write something about what we see by aid of our eyes. We can write something about what we hear by aid of our ears. Our ideas, feeling, point of view can help us when we write.

Are you comfortable when you write something? You should wear comfy t-shirt and pants. You also listen to music, Chose your place; fresh a room with the candle.

I think writing is one of the greatest things in the world a person can do. Lastly; one of my favorite poet says; ‘when I write down my thoughts, they do not escape me. This action makes me remember my strength’ Isidore Lucian Ducasse.


MEHMET KEMAL

No comments:

nazim hikmet presentation

Nazim Hikmet Presentation New One

From: mehmetkemal, 9 minutes ago



nazim hikmet

SlideShare Link